Cinnamon toast was probably my favorite breakfast as a kid. It’s delicious and not even a little bit healthy.
- Slices of bread of your choice
- Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter each slice of bread and place on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice of bread with 1-2 teaspoons of brown sugar. Spread the sugar over the bread with the back of your spoon.
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon over brown sugar.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. The crust of the bead should be firm. The butter should have melted and mixed with the cinnamon and sugar to form a delicious goo-like substance.