I started my blog, Engineered Creations, exactly one year ago today. The response I’ve gotten has been absolutely incredible. I never dreamed so many people from around the world would be interested in my crafting experiences/patterns and recipes. Here are a few statistics from the last year.
- My blog has had 20,665 views in the last year. That’s an average of about 57 views per day. That’s insane!
- My blog readership really picked up in November and December. During that time, a popular bacon newsletter linked to my Bacon and Cheese Crock Pot Quiche recipe, Raverly put my Baby Turkey Hat pattern on their front page, and I published my Katniss Cowl pattern, which became very popular. Those three posts have seen consistent high traffic keeping my numbers high since November.
- My blog has been read around the world in a total of 83 countries! The picture below shows a map of all the countries with the top countries listed.
My top posts were:
- Bacon and Cheese Crock Pot Quiche with 3,986 views
- Katniss Cowl with 3,592 views
- Baby Turkey Hat with 2,600 views
- Celtic Love Knot Scarf with 703 views
- Hello Kitty Hat with 656 views
Congratulations on a very successul first year:) I think I found your blog through ravelry originally too 🙂